Collaborate with a Brunel Design student on their final year project
Do you have a brief that you would love to explore but don’t have the time or resource to complete?
Co-Innovate is looking to partner with companies who have challenging product design briefs to work with Brunel final year Design students between October 2014 and April 2015. If you are interest in exploring this opportunity please contact email@example.com.
Every year, Brunel Design brings together students from its highly rated Product and Industrial Design courses with industry partners to work together on a huge range of Design products.
- are in their fourth and final year of their degree
- have just completed a year working in industry
- will be working with you on their Major Project between October 2014 to April 2015
Benefits to your organisation:
- Access world class product design resources and facilities with minimum financial risk
- Add considerable value to a student’s education and career prospects
- Explore R&D outside your normal commercial scope and pressures
- Invigorate your business with fresh thinking and a novel perspective on innovation issues
End August 2014 – DEADLINE for industry project briefs
October to April – STUDENTS COMPLETE PROJECTS
June 2015 MADE IN BRUNEL exhibition