Come along to a fact finding afternoon to discover how Brunel’s expertise in the Food Sector can benefit your business and where we will highlight the innovation funding opportunities available.
When and where?
Wednesday 3rd December | 2pm to 4pm
Brunel University London
During the event you will find out more about:
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (to encourage collaboration between academia and industry)
- Collaborative R&D funding
- The National Centre for Sustainable Energy Use in Food Chains (CSEF) who specialise in the application of energy efficient and sustainable technologies in the food sector
Why is this relevant to your business?
This is an ideal opportunity to get involved in collaborative working with Brunel University experts to help you apply new technologies within your manufacturing or production processes and also network with other food businesses.
What is involved?
Meet the experts who will explain more about this collaborative way of working and the funding opportunities available.
Among other themes our academic experts can help you in the following areas:
- improved resource efficiency and/or waste minimisation
- improving nutritional quality through better products or ingredients
- modern manufacturing methods
- packaging and logistics supply chain
- use of systems-based approaches
For more information and to register please email Katalin Rakoczy.
We hope that you will be able to take advantage of this exciting opportunity.