ICT Solutions for Smaller Businesses
Thursday 19th March 2015
11am to 2pm, lunch included
Newton Room, Hamilton Centre, Brunel University London, Uxbridge UB8 3PH
A practical showcase on how the smaller business can benefit from new ICT products and technologies facilitated by Price Waterhoouse Coopers.
Organised by Brunel University London and PwC, you will learn about:
- ‘My Finance Partner’, PwC’s exciting new platform for SMEs and ten things that can make a difference to your business
- how social media can transform your business by Telsar, winner of a West London Business award
- the amazing range of products and services Fujitsu – the largest Japanese employer in the UK – can provide for small businesses
- how apps can be a great business development tool for SMEs by Chelsea Apps Factory – one of the country’s most innovative app companies
- a close partnership with Brunel that has provided the talent for AVCO, a local software engineering company, to win and deliver contracts for some of the UK’s market leaders.
- … and more besides!
Starting at 11:00am (registration and coffee for a 11:30am start) on March the 19th in the Hamilton Suite at Brunel. There will be plenty of time for networking before and during the presentations and over lunch. The event is due to finish at 14:00.
This is a free event sponsored by PwC and Brunel University London.
Please email Katalin.Rakoczy@brunel.ac.uk to register and book your place.