53 Hillingdon exhibitors including:
Free Parking and Free Wifi
‘My Finance Partner’:helping businesses grow, providing insight and taking away the compliance burden experienced by SMEs
– Simon E. Brown, Sales Director, My Finance Partner (part of PwC)
Accessing Talent for Your Business: placement and internship opportunities
– Michelle Kavan, Acting Director, Placement & Careers Centre, Brunel University London
Crossrail: a catalyst for growth in Hillingdon
– John Goldsmith, Area Community Liaison Manager, Crossrail
Changes to Consumer Law
– John Clement, Partner and Head of Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Turbervilles Solicitors
Working Together for a Safer Hillingdon
– Superintendent Nick Downing. Hillingdon Borough Commander, Metropolitan Police
Taking Your Business to the Next Level
– Tony Ryan, Director, Pro-Actions
We Recycle Land!
– Tony Laws, Head of Land and Acquisitions, Clearview Homes
Assessing the Cyber Threat Landscape from a Microsoft Perspective
– Stuart Aston, National Security Officer, Microsoft
How to Get on to the Heathrow Supply Chain
– Heathrow Procurement Team
Selling With Soul: without selling your soul
– Gayle Edwards, ‘The Breakthru’ Diva’
Ultimate Business Intelligence: driving your business with real-time information to improve your business performance
– Jon Dawson, Partner, Kingston Smith, Chartered Accounts
Using Social Media for Business
– Daniel Fairbairn, eLearning Manager, Uxbridge College
How Modern Alternative Finance Can Help Your Business Grow
– Tom Beaumont, Head of Business Development
Hourly Prize Draws
Our generous supporters are kindly offering a superb range of prizes for our prize draw. Just give us your business card to have a chance of winning:
Microsoft software packages given by One Care IT and Barracuda Inc
Accommodation for two at the Marriott Hotel
Dinner & cinema package for four people sponsored by
intu Uxbridge shopping centre
A night’s stay for two; dinner, breakfast and spa at The Lancaster Suite
6 month free rental at Space Station Self-storage
Dinner for two at The Barn Hotel, Ruislip
We are delighted that Sodexo, Brunel University London’s catering partner, is kindly sponsoring a barbecue lunch from 12-3pm for all visitors and exhibitors.
Evening Reception from 5.00pm
During evening drinks and nibbles reception, sponsored by Kingston Smith, the Chartered Accountants, some of the Borough’s big corporates will speak about why they choose to make Hillingdon their home.
Expo Bags and Brochure
All visitors will receive an expo bag sponsored by Nexen Petroleum, the global energy leader who are based in Uxbridge, and a free full-colour brochure featuring all the exhibitors at Hillingdon Business Expo 2015 and much more besides.
Plus live arial view shots from Sky-Futures, the Hayes drone company, Hillingdon Motor Museum’s classic cars and magic from
Everyone is welcome!
Copyright © 2015 Brunel University London, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have declared an interest in Brunel University London.
Our mailing address is: